SW SQL Server Products release history
2.6.3 - 2019-07-17
2.6.2 - 2019-07-17
* Updated SQL releases definition list to also match 2012 CTP1 and CTP3.
2.6.1 - 2019-07-17
* Updated SQL releases definition list. Should fix the empty release bug.
2.6.0 - 2019-07-17
* Fixed radio buttons not showing up in report viewer
2.5.1 - 2019-07-15
* Added GetSQLProductKey.vb to the project folder
* Added the ability to hide the product key
* Fixed a typo
2.5 - 2019-07-15
* Merged definition and extension files for Property and ProductID
* Added support functions link
2.4~prerelease - 2019-07-1z
* Added edition group filter with multiple selections
* Added CEIP Reporting (Customer Experience Improvement)
* Removed unused fields
* Fixed SKUName
* Updated formatting
2.1-2.3~prerelease - 2019-06-24
* Added static column pivot to have predictable column order output
* Fixed x64 detection
* Added new EditionGroup definitions
* Default ’N/A’ if NULL Edition
* Default NULL for all CASE statements
* Added Old SQL extension cleanup
* Removed unused columns
2.0~prerelease - 2019-06-18
* Removed usp_PivotWithDynamicColumns, it cannot be added dynamically, needs to be created manually
* Removed GO statements, they are not valid TSQL statements
* Added variable declaration needed for report builder
* Replaced Domain with DomainOrWorkgroup
* Added EditionGroup for reprort groupping
* Changed ProductKey to be shown now as N/A if null
* Fixed different column name storing the same value
* Standardized formatting and descriptions
1.0 - 2016-02-08
* Completely re-written, new extension gathers and stores 40-50% less junk data.
* Added: Product Key, Clustered, Operating System, VM, CPUs, Physical Cored, Logical Cores information
* Release is not a hack anymore
* Code repetition, property name guessing and duplicates have been almst eliminated by pivoting the result table and using a stored procedure.
* Report and report template have been updated to the new standard template.
* Gets SQL product info, id and product key.