Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
V 2.38 - BETA Build 73
- add - ability to hide joystick device tabs in Settings
- add - ability to color joystick device tabs in Settings
- update - defaultProfile.xml from SC PTU 3.2.1d as last resort built in one
- NOTE: other new stuff is not complete so you're on your own here
the manual is not yet updated.
Go to Settings to either hide certain devices if not used, click the color square to choose your own color for the Tab
as usual- report issues here and not in the SC game forums or anywhere else (or I will miss them...)
V 2.37 - BETA Build 72 - quick update for PTU 3.1
- improved - adopt PTU treatment of SC 3.x series (set PTU usage in Settings)
(\StarCitizenPTU\LIVE) then (\StarCitizen\LIVE)
- improved - separate storage / backup of PTU files in MyDocuments
- update - defaultProfile.xml from SC PTU 3.2i as last resort built in one
- NOTE: other new stuff below is not complete so you're on your own here
V 2.36 - BETA Build 71
- new feature - window for realtime monitoring of the controls (works also in background)
- add - silently dumps the CSV list along the backup xml file into MyDocuments
- improvement - try to add more usability for the config path setting
The GUI language might now appear in German or French depending on your locale setting. To switch back to English see QuickGuide page 19.
V 2.35 - BETA Build 70
- add - GUI translation support (english, german, french so far..)
- add - provide CIG asset texts/translations for actions and maps
(use Settings to choose - for now French and German are in but have no translations
for English not all have a proper text - may not be used in the game ??)
- add - tooltips for profile action names in treeview (enable in Settings)
- add - mouse tuning items (curve, expo, invert)
- improvement - cache CIG assets into the app/Storage folder, reads from p4k file only if those are updated
- fix - window should always be visible on startup now #63
- internal cleanup - to many to list
please note that the GUI language might now appear in German or French depending on your locale setting.
To switch back to English see QuickGuide page 19.
If you wish to contribute for a translation - let me know by opening an issue.