Twenty Fourteen for Easy Digital Downloads
An Easy Digital Downloads ready child theme for WordPress' Twenty Fourteen theme
- Fully integrated with Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)
- Grid-style store front page template with matching download taxonomy layouts
- Multilple page templates for EDD pages (Checkout, Members, Purchase History & Confirmation, etc.)
- EDD specific sidebar with download information displayed
- EDD theme customizer options
- Adjusted EDD styles to match Twenty Fourteen
Store Front page template
Checkout page template (additional page templates included)
Additional customizer options for store front/download archives customization
- Ensure that the WordPress default Twenty Fourteen theme is installed.
- Install Twenty Fourteen for EDD and activate it.
- If EDD is not installed and activated, do so.
- Once EDD is installed, or if it was already installed, you should have a series of WordPress pages created already: Checkout, Success (Purchase Confirmation), and Failed Transactions. Though these pages will display just fine as-is, you should edit them and change their Page Templates setting to the corresponding page templates built into this theme. If these default pages do not exist, see the EDD Plugin Pages to set up the default pages. For all other templates listed in the Page Templates, simple create a new page, give it an appropriate title, and select the corresponding template.
- Visit the WordPress customizer in your dashboard to customize your new EDD Options.
Report Bugs & Contribute
If you see any funky stuff, fork the repo and submit a pull request with your changes. If you have a popular EDD extension you'd like to see supported by default, let it be known.
Seriously? Stop it. Do whatever you want.