RAA, presented by SEA group, is an integrated platform of stat display, team analytics and blacklisting. As a side-loading app, it is easy to use and without the need of installation. It provides real-time information of both teams and helps user planning tactics accordingly.
- .net framework 4.6
- Windows 7.0 or later versions
- World of Warships 0.6.0.0 or later versions
- Internet connection
- Select language interface upon launching.
- Choose game server and set path to game executable file accordingly.
- Click Automatic Analyze button and player stats/team analytics will be automatically displayed upon each battle start. Latency may vary depending on your connection to RAA server. Please restart RAA if unable to load info after 2 min.
- You may right click on specific player ID and blacklist the player. If a certain player is blacklisted by multiple RAA users, the player ID will be enlisted in Global Blacklist of RAA. Blacklist entries, user or global, are highlighted in real-time analytics.
- Background color can be set via Options menu.
- You may toggle vertical or horizontal interface from Options menu.
- Alt+Q toggles on-screen-display of RAA in window mode and full-screen window mode
- If you experience crash after updating RAA, please remove config.ini in RAA directory and try again.
- Improved algorithm for RAA points that predicts player skill level more objectively.
- Web app for stats database and ranking system is in development.
- Mods platform is live. Please try it out in Options->Mods&camo.
- Choose a mods category and enlisted entries will display.
- One-click installation/uninstallation is implemented.
- Support all WOWS servers. Server-specific mods are automatically sorted.
- Does not replace game source files.
- Current collection includes 100+ mods and camo packs made by SEA group, inventory is updated constantly.
- Integrated battle replay function.