- Django chokes on a field named id when there is nothing with primary_key=True in the models
- Added mirrors.search_indexes - Updated the search.html template - Added a text template for haystack to pick up
This fixes a bug: WARNING:root:Could not resolve form field 'username'. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/jeff/src/python/PYTHONPATH/uni_form/helpers.py", line 110, in render_field field_instance = form.fields[field] KeyError: 'username'
- This fixed issues force_insert() when calling LdapUser.objects.create() failing completely.
- Add the "Add New User" button to the users app index - Gray out "New User / Reject" on rejected account requests - Display approved groups with the for_display () method
- Add django.contrib.humanize to settings.py - Add "Approved For", "Creation", and "Action" columns to the table - Add a AccountRequest.approved_for() for returning the voucher_names
…ead of user@host
- This makes the user update form look much more like the original mango in how the fields are grouped