Rust camkes samples
A collection of camkes apps, libs and configs for using rust on self.
The rust btreemap collection implementation exported as a static lib that can be used by other c libraries or apps. Uses rusty-cheddar to generate c header files.
A hello world camkes component that uses rust to print hello world
A more complex camkes app that uses 3 components to store values in a rust btreemap data structure. Demonstrates using:
- Importing a rust library from c: libbtreemap is a rust implementation exported as a static library that is linked against a c camkes app.
- A camkes component written in rust
- Rust and C camkes components communicating using rpc, notification and dataport interfaces.
- rust-bindgen: For generating rust bindings for camkes template functions
- rusty-cheddar: For generating c header files from rust source files
- compiler-rt: A clang library that provides some builtins that rust needs.
The files in this repository are release under standard open source licenses.
Please see individual file headers and the
LICENSE_BSD2.txt file for details.