Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The precompiled development snapshot of the SensIDL Toolchain is provided via the SensIDL Eclipse Update Site.
- Eclipse 4.6 (Neon) with Eclipse Modelling Tools package
- Java 8.
- Eclipse Vorto (if you want to use the SensIDL Vorto Generator, see #90 for further information)
- Open the Eclipse workbench
- Select Help
- Select Install New Software
- For the latest release enter https://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/sensidl/releases/latest/ or for the nightly version enter https://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/sensidl/nightly/ at Add...
- Select SensIDL from the Work With list
- Select all Feature
- Follow the instructions given by Eclipse to complete the installation
Now you are ready to use the SensIDL Toolchain. Further information on the SensIDL Toolchain and its usage is available at the Documentation page.