SEPIA Cross-Platform App
Part of the SEPIA Framework
This is a HTML-based application (SEPIA client) to communicate with SEPIA via browser, iOS and Android.
Features of the app are:
- Input via voice (Android, iOS, browser) and text
- Native (Android, iOS, Chrome) and open-source ASR supported (see STT-Server)
- Text-to-Speech voice output
- WebSocket based chat with SEPIA and other users that are registered on your private or public server (see Chat-Server)
- Customizable start-screen with user-recommendations (created by the SEPIA server)
- AlwaysOn mode with animated avatar (works best with OLED screens! ^_^)
- In-chat card results (e.g. for to-do lists), audio player (e.g. for web-radio) and in-app browser for iOS and Android
- User-account management
- Teach-interface to add your own commands/chats/actions to SEPIA (see Teach-Server)
- Customizable look (skins for the app)
- Tutorial and help screens to get started
- Remote-actions to communicate between clients and devices (e.g. for wake-word integration)
- Deeplinks to open the app via URLs
- Local notifications (e.g. for alarms - push-notifications under construction)
- Language support for german and english
- Completely open-source
The latest release version is always online at: https://sepia-framework.github.io/app/index.html
The Android app can be installed via the Google Play Store (currently only German): German Play Store link
Note: If you don't operate your own SEPIA server you can still open the app in "demo-mode" (simply skip the log-in) and look around a bit though most of the features will not be active in this mode.
More languages for Android and an iOS app are in beta-test phase and will be release "when they are done" :-p
For experts only: Use the build-scripts in this repository to build your own version of the app (Android and iOS are available).
Version history ...
... can be found here.