Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Refactor JNI code to support multiple instances and FMUs. Changes implementation from C to C++.
Since the last version, the library is even faster as we are now caching function pointers. Outperforms other FMI implementations for the JVM in terms of performance!
- Merge fmi-modeldescription and fmi-import
- DependecyKind enum was removed. Handled as a String
- Update FMU2Jar to use 0.10.0
- Update FMU-plugin to use 0.10.0
- Cleanup and refactoring
- Fix issue on linux where you could not use several FMUs with the same name in the same session.
- Fix bug where SimpleType was wrongly implemented in the modeldescription
- Solvers are now pluggable and no longer shipped with fmi-import. Apache solvers has its own artifact.
- Update gradlew to 4.9