SFPC's Spring 2019 10-week session
The Spring 2019 session is a 10 weeks immersive program where students will be attending class daily and showing their work at the end of the semester in a student showcase. This session will focus on five tracks.
- Recreating the Past
- Taught by Zach Lieberman with TA Matt Jacobson
Tuesday: Critical Theory
- Dark Matters
- Taught by American Artist with TA Nabil Hassein
- Taught by CW&T with TA Tiri Kananuruk and Sebastian Morales
- Taught by Sam Lavigne with TA Fernando Ramallo
Friday: Professional Development
- alternating weeks of
- Showcase Prep taught by Lauren Gardner, TA's April Soetarman, Celine Wong Katzman & Galen Macdonald
- Artists Toolkit taught by Taeyoon Choi
- Poetics of computation tuaght by Taeyoon Choi
This session will be organized by Taeyoon, Zach and Lauren.