I've joined the #100DaysOfCode Challenge.
If you've decided to join:
- Read Join the #100DaysOfCode
- Fork this repo and commit to the Log daily. Example.
- Code minimum an hour every day for the next 100 days.
- Change the date in Rules to the day you've started the challenge.
- Delete the examples in the log, or comment them out, and start filling it with your own content.
- Tweet your progress every day using the #100DaysOfCode hashtag.
- Follow 100DaysOfCode Twitter Bot that retweets all the tweets that contain the #100DaysOfCode hashtag. It's a great way to keep yourself motivated and to participate in the community. Thanks @amanhimself for creating it!
- Important: Encourage others who are doing the same challenge on Twitter or elsewhere - by giving them props when they are posting updates on their progress, supporting them when things get difficult. Thus we will grow a community that is helpful and effective, which will lead to a higher success rate for each person involved. It's also more likely that you will stick to your own commitment, given that you will get acquainted with a couple people (or more) right away.
- If you find a great, helpful resource that others would benefit from, either submit a Pull Request to add it to the repo, or just tweet at me (see info below)