There are two options to choose from. HTML5 uploader is recommended!
- HTML5 uploader (best)
- Standard uploader (alternative)
- Can handle large files (unlimited file size)
- Drag n drop or file picker
- Upload directories
- Displays the local directory tree structure
- Change the name of the file (original file name on smir) and/or folder path
- Preprocessing: Check if a file is already in the system (does not upload twice) and returns the existing object.
- Save upload result to file.
- Drag or click on the blue area to add files/folder to the upload queue
- Review your queue and change file names or folder path if required
- Check or uncheck Preprocessing.
- Pressing Start will trigger the upload process
- After upload, use Export to save the upload results (SMIR objects)
! use this uploader if you experience problems with the HTML5 uploader or if you are using a browser that does not support HTML5.
- file picking, add multiple files
- cannot upload directories
- Can only upload files smaller than 500 MB
- Works on older browser