PLEASE ONLY 1-2 PEOPLE ON THE PIANO AT A TIME
Grand Piano Visualizer
The premise of this visualizer is to allow it to be streamed to some online website and then accessed from any computer that has sound output and a keyboard or midi input device.
- Use your feet to hit the keys that are highlighted on the screen to progress the song.
- You'll get audio and visual feedback if you hit it correctly!
- Each correct note you hit will generate melodies!
How it works
- Works in conjunction with our homemade floor piano which is a MIDI device to play our simulation and is a 10 foot long piano with 13 keys.
- Wireless lights are also connected to react to people pressing keys and when the music chord changes. They communicate with a Raspberry Pi through websockets.
- There are chord progressions built in where melodies based in the current chord are played. Each time a chord is completed, the chord changes along with the lights.
- Visualization Library
- Audio Library