pylibsimba is a library simplifying the use of SIMBAChain APIs. We aim to abstract away the various blockchain concepts, reducing the necessary time needed to get to working code.
Just needs python >=3.7, and python3.7-dev (or -devel) installed.
The rest can be installed into a virtualenv with :
Install - from PyPI
pip install pylibsimba
The main imports required are:
from pylibsimba import get_simba_instance from pylibsimba.wallet import Wallet
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check issues page.
Copyright © 2019 SIMBAChain Inc.
This project is MIT licensed.
Adding these lines to Makefile, so that calling make github puts the Sphinx documentation into ./docs so the github pages can find it.
Also creates the .nojekyll file so the github templates are ignored and js/css in subfolders is available.
github: @make html @cp -a build/html/. ./docs @echo "" > ./docs/.nojekyll
Install - from package
pip install dist/pylibsimba-0.1.tar.gz
Install - for development
pip install -r requirements.txt pip install -r requirements-full.txt
- Rollback to Python 3.6 for Azure compatibility
- Changes to the shape server errors are returned in
- Updates so nonce errors are retried with the suggested nonce returned from the server.
- Updates so custom solidity code can be pushed to simbachain.com
v0.1.0 - v0.1.4
- Initial release and bugfixes