Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- New flasher (wrote new from scratch), new method of flashing.
- 3 nand types are now supported.
- Fixed common fs errors by moving temp files to ur0.
- Fixed Backup/Restore utility.
- Added support for Slim units.
- Added ability to choose imc size between 0mb, 100mb, 300mb, 1gb, 1.5gb, 2.5gb and 2.8gb.
- Added ability to create hybrid partitions.
- ur0 is now resized instead of ux0-ur0 switch (Slim/TV users).
Fixed uninstall "Format the mc" loop.
Enso regions are now not overwritten, therefore there is a chance that the user will not brick because of not reinstalling enso after flash.
Removed compatibility with slims, use github.com/skgleba/imcextend instead.