A "manager" for PS Vita's EMMC/GameCard/MemoryCard
Heavily based on VitaNDP (https://github.com/SKGleba/Vita-NDP) and YARM-FS-TOOLS
- Mount/Unmount partitions as drives
- Extract partitions from the target
- Inject partitions into the target
- Display target info
"git clone https://github.com/SKGleba/SceFsTool-PSP2.git && cd SceFsTool-PSP2 && make"
- You can then copy it to your $PATH
"sudo ./psp2scefstool mode devpath endpath opt1 opt2"
- "-m": mount all partitions in devpath to endpath OR mount the opt1 partition in devpath to endpath
- "-u": unmount all partitions in devpath from endpath OR unmount the opt1 partition in devpath from endpath
- "-x": extract all partitions from devpath to endpath OR extract the opt1 partition from devpath to endpath
- "-i": inject all partitions to devpath from endpath OR inject the opt1 partition to devpath from endpath
- "-r": display some info about devpath
The devpath can be:
- PS Vita's EMMC
- Game Card for PS Vita
- Memory Card for PS Vita
- Any device with SceMBR similar to the one used on PS Vita.
- Or a 1:1 image file of any of the mentioned devices
endpath is the output directory name
opt1 is the target partition name [optional]
Use/set opt2 ONLY if the partition is active, if opt2 is not set the job will be applied to the inactive partition
- "sudo ./psp2scefstool -m /dev/mmcblk0 kappa"
- All exFAT/FAT16 partitions from the device located in /dev/mmcblk0 will be mounted to the kappa/partition_name directory
- "sudo ./psp2scefstool -u mc_dump.img ligma ux0"
- The ux0 partition mounted to the ligma/ux0-0 directory will be unmounted
- "sudo ./psp2scefstool -x emmc.bin sogma slb2 active"
- The active slb2 will be extracted from emmc.bin to sogma/slb2-1
- "sudo ./psp2scefstool -i gc_raw.x updog"
- All partitions in updog/ will be injected into gc_raw.x
- "sudo ./psp2scefstool -r /dev/sdb5 ignored"
- MBR, partitions, and device (if its a vita nand) info will be displayed
- It is still in beta stage, linux only for now.
- Use with caution.
- Sony uses TexFat so for exFat partitions you need exfat-nofuse
- The devices are mounted with RW perms
- Big thanks to:
- Team Molecule
- For any help/serious issue DM me on twitter (twitter.com/skgleba).