A simple popup menu for Xamarin Forms. This project is not supposed to be feature rich, it is simple a ready quick and lightweight implementation for when you need a menu displayed over a view.
- Version 1.1.0 -> Support binding via the ItemsSourceProperty
- Version 1.0.0 -> Internal only (Don't use this one)
PayPal: email@example.com I can't thank you guys enough for the support on my other plugins!
iOS Only) Call the PopupEffect.Init method to make sure the linker picks this up correctly
- Create a new PopupMenu Object
- Either manually set the ItemsSource, or use SetBinding
- Call ShowPopup on the PopupMenu, passing in the root view you wish for the popup to inherit from
- Attach an event to OnItemSelected, this will return the PopupMenu and the selected string
- At the moment, the cancel button text can be changed via the PopupEffect object in the iOS project
- The direction of the popover on the iPad can be set in the PopupEffect object in the iOS project
Please note: I have only put in platforms I have tested myself.
- Xamarin.iOS : iOS 8 +
- Xamarin.Droid : API 14 +
- Windows Phone/Store RT : 8.1 +
- Windows UWP : 10 +
- Xamarin Forms : 188.8.131.52
DM me on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.radsrc.com