Changes since VitaTester v1.1.1
- Basic logging
- Touch is now displayed on top of other button presses
- Updated rear touch maths. Currently, it displays the same size as the rear touchpad (shorter in height, same width)
- Analog sticks display a little better and move more than they did before
- It now cleans up everything when the exit combo is pressed
- Shrunk the homebrew a bit by compressing the splash screen and background images
Someone had contacted me a week or two ago asking if there was any key tester homebrew for the Vita yet. Unfortunately, I don't remember who this was, but I did find the time to create it for him.
So, to that person, here you go.
Press keys one at a time and it should display in the middle of the screen which key it detected ( if any )
I may add analog stick testing to this later at some point.