What is this?
A project designed to make managing burnination, synonym and merge requests.
In short, I want to be able to track:
- Tags which were burned that have re-appeared
- Requests which have been completed, but have not been marked
- An overview of requests which display the activity of a tag. Tags gaining traction which ought to be burnt should probably be given more attention
- Remove the manual process of tracking burnination (and friends) requests.
- Gameify (within reason) the burnination process. Keeping track of contributors closing, deleting and re-tagging questions being burninated might help keep people engaged
Where are we at now?
I'm currently in the process of curating the requests, and identifying which tags are being discussed with meta questions. Once this is done, the system will automatically start tracking the activity in the tags.