A program to adjust the settings of a WSPRlite device ( http://www.sotabeams.co.uk/wsprlite ).
Instructions and compiled executables can be found at http://dxplorer.net/wsprlite/
You may need to install the "CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP" driver manually. Download drivers here.
The config program as published on dxplorer.net is statically linked, so should not need any extra DLLs.
If the config program runs but cannot communicate with the WSPRlite, you may need to add yourself to a specific group (e.g. dialout or uucp) so that you can access the USB device. See doc/linux-serial.md for details.
- wxWidgets (package name is usually something like libwxgtk3.0-dev)
- libserialport (v0.1.1 or later). Note that the current Debian stable version of libserialport is too old (v0.1.0), so on some distributions you may need to compile it from source code.
Getting the source code
git clone https://github.com/SOTAbeams/WSPRliteConfig.git cd WSPRliteConfig git submodule update --init
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
Remember to run
git submodule update --init first.
This program uses some modern C++ features. This means it might or might not successfully compile in Visual Studio.
- libserialport - GNU LGPLv3+
- wxWidgets - wxWindows Library Licence
- CRC++ - 3-clause BSD license
- cppcodec - MIT/Expat license
CRC++ and cppcodec are header only libraries and are set up as git submodules in this repository, so should not need to be installed in order to compile the config program. libserialport and wxWidgets (and their development packages if applicable) need to be installed to compile the program.