AKOS Test Net iOS App
AKOS Test Net is an open source, multi-threaded bandwidth test used in AKOS Test Net. This repository contains the sources for the iOS App. For server and Android App sources, see https://github.com/specure/akos-test-net. It was developed by SPECURE GmbH financed by the [Agencija za komunikacijska omrežja in storitve Republike Slovenije (AKOS)] AKOS.
Some parts of AKOS Test Net are released under the Apache-License, other parts under the MAME-License.
Xcode 6.4 with iOS 8 SDK is required to build the AKOS Test Net iOS App.
Before building, you need to supply a correct Google Maps API key as well as a server parameters in
- Make sure to fake location if testing via ios simulator
In addition Google Maps iOS SDK, AKOS Test Net iOS App uses several open source 3rd-party libraries that are under terms of a separate license:
- CocoaAsyncSocket, public domain license
- AFNetworking, MIT license
- BlocksKit, MIT license
- libextobjc, MIT license
- TUSafariActivity, 2-clause BSD license
- BCGenieEeffect, MIT license
- GCNetworkReachability, MIT license
- KINWebBrowser, MIT license
- KLCPopup, MIT license
- SwiftTryCatch, MIT license
- SVProgressHUD, Custom license
For details, see