Fix for "Inconsistent usage of lastColumnRead in SQLDroidResultSet.java"...
- Made changes to enable testing on an Android emulator.
- Added AndroidManifest.xml. - Added method setupDatabaseFileAndJDBCDriver(String dbFile) to refactor code pertaining to initializing a database and the JDBC driver. - Added tests for ResultSets in a new method testResultsSets().
…va" (SQLDroid issue #25). Now getXXX(String columName) uses findColumn(String columnName) to get the JDBC style column index that is then fed into the corresponding getXXX(int index) method.
* Identify the gem as Java platform specific. * Identify "EXAPLAIN QUERY PATH" as a query in isSelect
* Use HashMap since access is synchronized. * Load version file from Rakefile using absolute path to work with MRI 1.9.3.
* Use a single SQLiteDatabase object for all connections to the same database. This utilizes the Android SQLite locking mechanisms which are better than ours. We still need the timeout/retry feature if the database is accessed from multiple processes. * Added a retry interval parameter to the URL. * Pulled logging into separate class to configure log level ans ensure unified log tag. * Added some logging to track threads and locking.
* Implement getGeneratedKeys
… against Android 2.3. * Lowered the Android target to android-10 (Android 2.3) * Use project.properties target=xxxx to find android target to compile against.
…against earlier versions of Android.
* Set bootclasspath when setting source level for javac