PVS Specification and Verification System
PVS is a verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover. It is intended to capture the state-of-the-art in mechanized formal methods and to be sufficiently rugged that it can be used for significant applications. PVS is a research prototype: it evolves and improves as we develop or apply new capabilities, and as the stress of real use exposes new requirements.
For documentation and pre-built binaries, please visit http://pvs.csl.sri.com/.
- README - this file
- pvs - the shell script for invoking pvs
- pvsio-web - the shell script for invoking the pvsio-web prototyping tool
- pvs.sty - the style file supporting LaTeX output
- pvs-tex.sub - the default substitution file for generating LaTeX
- Examples - some simple example specifications
- emacs - Emacs files.
- wish - Tcl/Tk files
- bin - shell scripts and executables
- lib - prelude, help files, and libraries
- pvsio-web - PVSio-web prototyping tool and example prototypes