- New options were added which allow sssd-kcm to handle bigger data. See manual pages for
- SSSD can now automatically refresh cached user data from subdomains in IPA/AD trust.
Notable bug fixes
- Fixed issue with SSSD hanging when connecting to non-responsive server with ldaps://
- SSSD is now restarted by systemd after crashes.
- Fixed refression when dyndns_update was set to True and dyndns_refresh_interval was not set or set to 0 then DNS records were not updated at all.
- Fixed issue when
default_domain_suffixwas used with
id_provider = filesand caused all results from files domain to be fully qualified.
- Fixed issue with sudo rules not being visible on OpenLDAP servers
- Fixed crash with
auth_provider = proxythat prevented logins
A new option
dns_resolver_server_timeout was added A new option
max_ccaches was added A new option
max_uid_ccaches was added A new option
max_ccache_size was added A new option
ocsp_dgst was added