The SSW Rules content
Welcome to SSW.Rules.Content (The Data in markdown). Thank you for contributing best practices into SSW Rules!
Pull Requests, Builds and Releases
Builds are done in AzureDevOps, after a rule is edited a Pull Request is created you must wait for a Rule Master to accept it. There are about 15 of them and they all work at SSW.
- To see the Pull Requests that are outstanding see here: https://github.com/SSWConsulting/SSW.Rules.Content/pulls
- Pipelines - Once they have been merged, you can see them being built here: https://ssw.visualstudio.com/SSW.Rules/_build
- Releases - Once they have been built, you can see them being deployed here https://ssw.visualstudio.com/SSW.Rules/_release
- Rules live in the rules folder
- Categories live in the categories folder
- Each rule has a folder containing rule.md and images/assets
- Rules are organised into categories
- A rule can belong to multiple categories
- Category pages link to rules via frontmatter data
The SSW Rules engine
Note: This is built into a static site by the code at SSW Rules.