STEMTera Breadboard B328 LUFA Demo Projects
Supported SKU :
STEMTera Breadboard is an innovation in breadboard history. It is the first breadboard with an Arduino compatible built-in that works with thousands of shields. With ATmega16U2/32U2 exposed, native USB projects can be easily developed using the LUFA framework. The LEGO® compatible bottom cover empowers projects to be built beyond imagination.
- Atmel AVR 8-bit and 32-bit Toolchain 3.4.1 - Windows 98MBytes
- MinGW, install mingw32-base and msys-base package
Repository Contents that are used by STEMTera Breadboard
- /LUFA - LUFA Framework
- /Demo - Projects Demo
- /Keyboard - Turn STEMTera Breadboard into a HID keyboard, showing up as LUFA Keyboard Demo or HID Keyboard Device in Device Manager.
- /MIDI - Turn STEMTera Breadboard into a MIDI device, showing up as LUFA MIDI Demo in Device Manager.
- /Joystick - Turn STEMTera Breadboard into a joystick, showing up as LUFA Joystick Demo or USB Input Device in Device Manager.
Projects demo using the ATmega16U2/ATmega32U2 micro controller. The demos are basically default from LUFA with some minor modification to the makefile and added Drivers/Board/AVR8/STEMTERA folder. These projects require the STEMTera Breadboard to be in the DFU Mode.
Putting STEMTera Breaboard B328 into DFU Mode and Flashing Keyboard Demo
Detailed instructions here http://learn.stemtera.com/en/setup/lufa