Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Transferred the STIX profile conversion functionality in
stix-validator.py to two new scripts:
profile-to-xslt.py. Improvements were also made to the STIX Profile validation capabilities that resulted in faster profile compilation and validation times.
cybox_validator.py scripts were renamed to
cybox-validator.py to align with the naming conventions of the new STIX profile conversion scripts.
- #71 Break out profile conversion options in stix_validator.py
Fixed issues with the
@id format best practice checks and added support for custom namespace prefixes in profile fields.
- #70 ID Format regex is too restrictive.
- Added STIX v1.2 XML Schema and Best Practice validation.
- Added STIX v1.2 schema
- Added best practice validation check for STIX v1.2 deprecations.
- Added best practice validation check for duplicate
- Improved performance of best practice validation checks.
- Added better support for timezones in STIX Best Practice validation.
- #50 Whitespace-only fields ignored when checking for
@idreffields that have content.
- #6 Check that all
@timestampvalues include timezone information.
- #64 Take timezone into account when checking for
Added new features and methods for customizing XML parser options.
utils.set_xml_parser()method for setting a custom XML parser
--huge-treecommand line flag for parsing large XML documents.
This release adds support for RFC 2119 language in STIX Profiles.
- #58 Added abstract base class for STIX and CybOX XML Schema validators.
- #61 Added support for RFC 2119 language in STIX Profile
Reverted the version checking logic back to the way it was in v2.0.2.
- No version information is required by the API when validating against
@xsi:schemaLocationor non-bundled schemas. That is, users do not need to provide a
versionargument to validation functions.
- STIX profile validation does not require version information to be passed in or declared in the document.
- Updated documentation to better explain when version information is required from the user/input and when it will be ignored.
- [#56] Reverted the behavior of version checking and verification back to the way it was in v2.0.2.