Transferred the STIX profile conversion functionality in
stix-validator.py to two new scripts:
profile-to-xslt.py. Improvements were also made to the STIX Profile validation capabilities that resulted in faster profile compilation and validation times.
cybox_validator.py scripts were renamed to
cybox-validator.py to align with the naming conventions of the new STIX profile conversion scripts.
- #71 Break out profile conversion options in stix_validator.py
Fixed issues with the
@id format best practice checks and added support for custom namespace prefixes in profile fields.
- #70 ID Format regex is too restrictive.
- Added STIX v1.2 XML Schema and Best Practice validation.
- Added STIX v1.2 schema
- Added best practice validation check for STIX v1.2 deprecations.
- Added best practice validation check for duplicate
- Improved performance of best practice validation checks.
- Added better support for timezones in STIX Best Practice validation.
- #50 Whitespace-only fields ignored when checking for
@idreffields that have content.
- #6 Check that all
@timestampvalues include timezone information.
- #64 Take timezone into account when checking for
Added new features and methods for customizing XML parser options.
utils.set_xml_parser()method for setting a custom XML parser
--huge-treecommand line flag for parsing large XML documents.
- #63 Fixed issue where
--use-schemalocwasn't being passed from
cybox_validator.pyto the underlying API.
This release adds support for RFC 2119 language in STIX Profiles.
- #58 Added abstract base class for STIX and CybOX XML Schema validators.
- #61 Added support for RFC 2119 language in STIX Profile