This repository contains two road network data, which may be useful for research in hazardous materials transportation. See the
data directory of this repository for data. The listed research articles used the data.
- Albany Network
- Kang, Y., R. Batta and C. Kwon (2014), “Value-at-Risk Model for Hazardous Material Transportation”, Annals of Operations Research, 222(1), 361–387.
- Kang, Y., R. Batta and C. Kwon (2014), “Generalized Route Planning Model for Hazardous Material Transportation with VaR and Equity Considerations”, Computers & Operations Research, 43, 237–247.
- Toumazis, I., C. Kwon, and R. Batta (2013), “Value-at-Risk and Conditional Value-at-Risk Minimization for Hazardous Materials Routing”, in Handbook of OR/MS Models in Hazardous Materials Transportation (Eds.:R. Batta and C. Kwon), Springer
- Buffalo Network
- Toumazis, I. and C. Kwon (2016), “Worst-case Conditional Value-at-Risk Minimization for Hazardous Materials Transportation”, Transportation Science, 50(4), 1174–1187
- Toumazis, I. and C. Kwon (2013), “Routing Hazardous Materials on Time-Dependent Networks using Conditional Value-at-Risk”, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 37, 73–92.
- Esfandeh, T., R. Batta, and C. Kwon (2018), “Time-Dependent Hazardous-materials Network Design Problem”, Transportation Science, 52(2), 229-496.
(If you use these datasets in your paper, please feel free to add to the above list.)