This repository contains two road network data, which may be useful for research in hazardous materials transportation. See the
data directory of this repository for data. The listed research articles used the data.
- Albany Network
- Kang, Y., R. Batta and C. Kwon (2014), “Value-at-Risk Model for Hazardous Material Transportation”, Annals of Operations Research, 222(1), 361–387.
- Kang, Y., R. Batta and C. Kwon (2014), “Generalized Route Planning Model for Hazardous Material Transportation with VaR and Equity Considerations”, Computers & Operations Research, 43, 237–247.
- Toumazis, I., C. Kwon, and R. Batta (2013), “Value-at-Risk and Conditional Value-at-Risk Minimization for Hazardous Materials Routing”, in Handbook of OR/MS Models in Hazardous Materials Transportation (Eds.:R. Batta and C. Kwon), Springer
- Buffalo Network
- Toumazis, I. and C. Kwon (2016), “Worst-case Conditional Value-at-Risk Minimization for Hazardous Materials Transportation”, Transportation Science, 50(4), 1174–1187
- Toumazis, I. and C. Kwon (2013), “Routing Hazardous Materials on Time-Dependent Networks using Conditional Value-at-Risk”, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 37, 73–92.
- Esfandeh, T., R. Batta, and C. Kwon (2018), “Time-Dependent Hazardous-materials Network Design Problem”, Transportation Science, 52(2), 229-496.
(If you use these datasets in your paper, please feel free to add to the above list.)
- US Census 2010
- Federal Highway Administration, Publications & Statistics
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, Statistics and Facts
- New York State Department of Transportation, Traffic Volume Data
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administrator, Data & Statistics
- New York State Thruway Authority
- Greater Buffalo-Niagara Regional Transportation Council, Transportation Data Management System
- U.S. Hazardous Materials Report, Commodity Flow Survey, U.S. Census Bureau
- Hazmat Incidents Databases:
- Incident Reports Database Search, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Yearly Incident Summary Reports–Hazmat Intelligence Portal, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Spills and Accidents Database, The Right-to-Know Network
- Databases: Hazardous Material Incident Logbook Search, Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- Environmental Releases, Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Hazardous Materials Spills, Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- Spill Incidents Database Search, New York Department of Environmental Conservation
- Hazardous Materials Incident Reports, Oregon State Police