The Stanford Publication feature contains a set of features for creating and displaying publications on your website. Included in this feature is a content type, a set of fields, and a collection of views for displaying and listing the publication content.
Manage Content View This contains a view for the stanford_manage feature. It provides a bulk operation view where content authors can make changes to multiple publications in one task.
Stanford Publication Common Views This sub module was created because of the split between publication views with a person reference and publication views without a person reference. Inside contains a number of reference independant views that can be used on any site with the stanford_publication content type.
- 4 Item publication block with images The 4 item publication block with images contains a formatted list of up to four most recent publications. Included in the list is a thumbnail and a title which link to the publication’s page.
- 4 Item most recent publications block The 4 most recent publications block contains a formatted list of up to four of the most recent publications. The formatted list contains a title, the author(s), and a publication date. The titles link to to the publication’s page.
Stanford Publication Views This sub module contains views that do not use the stanford_person reference field. This module should be enabled only if the Stanford Publication Views With Reference module is disabled as they conflict.
- 21 Item Publication Page The 21 item publication page contains a formatted list of publication items in a page view. The formatted list displays an image, title, publication year, author, and publication date. The publication list is sorted by the most recent publication and uses a pager to navigate to older items.
- 14 Item Publication Page Block The 14 item publication page block contains a formatted list of publication items in a block. The formatted list contains a thumbnail, title, author, and publication date.
Stanford Publication Views With Reference This sub module contains publication views with references to stanford_person content types. These views provide clickable authors that take the end user to the stanford_person’s profile page. This module should not be enabled if the Stanford Publication Views module is enabled as they conflict.
- Person Block The person block contains a block view that displays a simple list of publications that are related to a Stanford Person. This block should be placed on a Stanford Person content type page.
- Landing Page The landing page view contains a formatted list of publications. This page can be found at /publications when the module is enabled. The formatted list of publications contain a thumbnail, author(s), author link(s), title, and publication date.
- Search Page The publication search page provides a page view that allows end users to search through a list of publications by a number of exposed filters. End users can filter by title, author, and type. The formatted list contains a thumbnail, title, author(s), author link(s), and a publication date.
- Landing Block The landing block view is identical to the landing page view except that is a block instead of a page view.
- Group by Type Block The group by type block is similar to the landing page and search pages but groups the list of publications by publication type. The formatted list of publications display a thumbnail, title, author(s), author link(s), date, and publication type.
- Small Block The small block displays up to four publications with a view more publications link that sends the end user to the publications landing page. The formatted list of publications display a thumbnail, title, author(s), author link(s), and date. The view is sorted by the first four publications.
- Most Recent Block The most recent block is identical to the Small Block view except that it displays the four most recent publications.
Install this module like any other module. See Drupal Documentation
Nothing special needed.
If you are experiencing issues with this module try reverting the feature first. If you are still experiencing issues try posting an issue on the GitHub issues page.
Contribution / Collaboration
You are welcome to contribute functionality, bug fixes, or documentation to this module. If you would like to suggest a fix or new functionality you may add a new issue to the GitHub issue queue or you may fork this repository and submit a pull request. For more help please see GitHub's article on fork, branch, and pull requests