The 0.5.0 release of SUPER, with one year of improvements merged to bring a new release. This release has mainly brought internal changes, that have made the code quality of this release improve drastically. We have also included performance improvements and mostly a huge upgrade of our dependencies to bring more stable versions.
This release contains multiple improvements that have been accumulated in the last year. We also improved our repository by adding a Code of Conduct and templates for issues and pull requests. Packages for Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora and CentOS are now generated automatically in each build, and deployed in each release. Here you can find the rest of the changes for this version.
- Added SDK version strings to Android versions. Reports will now show the Android version of the
target and minimum SDKs.
- SUPER logo is now an SVG, so that it looks great in multiple resolutions.
- All icons in the source tree viewer are now SVGs too.
- SUPER now requires Rust 1.30.0 to be built.
error-chaindependency in favor of
- Upgraded dependencies:
clap: 2.25 => 2.32
xml-rs: 0.4 => 0.8
serde: 0.9 => 1.0
chrono: 0.3 => 0.4
toml: 0.3 => 0.4
regex: 0.2 => 1.0
lazy_static: 0.2 => 1.1
bytecount: 0.1 => 0.4
log: 0.3 => 0.4
env_logger: 0.4 => 0.5
sha1: 0.2 => 0.6
sha2: 0.5 => 0.8
abxml: 0.2 => 0.6
handlebars: 0.25 => 1.1
- Some other minor upgrades.
- New dependencies:
- Multiple documentation improvements.
- Code quality improved by using new syntax.
- Fixed multiple performance bottlenecks.
- Switched to library/binary architecture.
- Fixed decompilation of badly formatted APK files.
- Fixed strange characters in Windows Console.