Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Portus will now properly update the image ID when a tag has been pushed. See PR #1054.
- Fixed how image updates are handled. See PR #1031.
- Follow a consistent order in the signup form. See PR #1119.
- Hide passwords stored in webhooks. See PR #1111.
- Removed reference of missing stylesheets. See PR #1114.
- Fixed a bunch of issues related to activities. See PR #1144.
- Fixed the pre-compilation of the cover.js asset. See PR #1157.
- portusctl: it will show a warning when using the
--local-registryflag but the package has not been installed. See PR #1096.
- Portus now supports Docker Distribution 2.5. See PR #1068.
- Allow docker-compose users to specify an alternative port. See PR #1094.