Allows the user to quickly and easily download whole YouTube playlists and convert them to high quality MP3 files. This is a WIP upgrade of my now defunct YouTubePlaylistDownloader repository.
- Accepts individual video URLs or YouTube playlist URLs
- Automatically fills in the search bar with whatever is copied onto your clipboard
- Save as raw video or choose from a selection of bitrates to convert to
- Cancel in-progress downloads (not in the current GUI)
- Multithreaded capability - 4 simultaneous downloads at a time
- Pause and resume downloads
- Browse videos with a regular search query
- Custom number of threads
- Change download location
- Change GUI skin
##Info for developers I have designed this software around a MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to allow for easy retheming and reskinning of the frontend interface. Take a look at the ExampleCLI class for a very basic example usage of how this application can even be turned into a console app. Please feel free to branch off and design your own interface, push it back to me, and I'll merge your work in!
- FFMPeg - Licensed under [LGPLv2.1] (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
- libvideo - Licensed under BSD 2-Clause - [read the libvideo license here] (https://github.com/jamesqo/libvideo/blob/master/bsd.license)