- Fuzzy stone placement
- Read and save SGF games and collections, open wBaduk NGF and Tygem GIB files
- Display formatted SGF comments using a subset of Markdown and annotate board positions & moves
- Personalize board appearance with textures & themes
- SGF editing tools, including lines & arrows board markup
- Copy & paste variations
- Powerful undo/redo
- Fast game tree
- Score estimator & scoring tool
- Find move by move position and comment text
- GTP engines support with board analysis for supported engines
- Guess mode
- Autoplay games
Building & Tests
See Building & Tests in the documentation.
This project is licensed under the MIT license.
A big thank you to these lovely people:
- Eric Wainwright
- Michael Noll
- John Hager
- Azim Palmer
- Nicolas Puyaubreau
- Hans Christian Poerschke
- David Göbel
- Dominik Olszewski
- Brian Weaver
- Philippe Fanaro
- James Tudor
- Frank Orben
- Dekun Song
- Dimitri Rusin
- Andrew Thieman
- Adrian Petrescu
- Karlheinz Agsteiner
- Petr Růžička
- Sergio Villegas
- Jake Pivnik
- Shudan - A highly customizable, low-level Preact Goban component.
- boardmatcher - Finds patterns & shapes in Go board arrangements and names moves.
- deadstones - Simple Monte Carlo functions to determine dead stones.
- go-board - A Go board data type.
- gtp - A Node.js module for handling GTP engines.
- immutable-gametree - An immutable game tree data type.
- influence - Simple heuristics for estimating influence maps on Go positions.
- sgf - A library for parsing and creating SGF files.