An elegant Go/Baduk/Weiqi board and SGF editor for a more civilized age. Download the latest release of Sabaki.
- Fuzzy stone placement
- Read and save SGF games and collections
- Open wBaduk NGF and Tygem GIB files
- Display formatted SGF comments using a subset of Markdown
- Personalize board appearance with textures & themes
- SGF editing tools
- Lines & arrows board markup
- Copy & paste variations
- Fast game tree
- Score estimator & scoring tool
- Find move by move position and comment text
- Position & move annotations
- GTP engines support
- Board analysis with engines which support it
- Guess mode
- Autoplay games
Building & Tests
See Building & Tests in the documentation.
This project is licensed under the MIT license.
A big thank you to these lovely people:
- Eric Wainwright
- Michael Noll
- John Hager
- David Göbel
- Andrew Thieman
- Adrian Petrescu
- Karlheinz Agsteiner
- Sergio Villegas
- Jake Pivnik
- Shudan - A highly customizable, low-level Preact Goban component.
- deadstones - Simple Monte Carlo functions to determine dead stones.
- gtp - A Node.js module for handling GTP engines.
- influence - Simple heuristics for estimating influence maps on Go positions.
- sgf - A library for parsing and creating SGF files.