Sage Pay Now PrestaShop Credit Card Payment Module
PrestaShop is an open source e-commerce platform.
This is the Sage Pay Now module which gives you the ability to take credit card transactions online.
Download the files from the location below to a temporary location on your computer.
You will need:
- Sage Pay Now login credentials
- Sage Pay Now Service key
- PrestaShop admin login credentials
Sage Pay Now Gateway Server Configuration Steps:
- Log into your Sage Pay Now Gateway Server configuration page: https://merchant.sagepay.co.za/SiteLogin.aspx
- Go to Account / Profile
- Click Sage Connect
- Click Pay Now
- Make a note of your Service key
Sage Pay Now Callback
- Choose the following URLs for your Notify, Redirect, Accept and Decline URLs: http(s)://(www.)your_domain_name.co.za/modules/paynow/paynow_callback.php
Sage Pay Now Plugin Installation and Activation
- Upload the contents of the downloaded ZIP archive to your site. In /modules/ there should be a paynow/ folder. No files should be overriden.
- Login to your PrestaShop website as admin
- Select "Modules" > "Module Manager" in the admin menu.
- Look for or search for "PayNow" and click "Install".
- Put in you Service Key and click "Save".
- Turn off debugging if you're in a production/live environment.
Tested with PrestaShop v1.7
Issues / Feedback / Feature Requests
Please do the following should you encounter any problems:
- Ensure at Sage that your Accept and Decline URLs are "http://www.example.com/modules/paynow/paynow\_callback.php". For example, if your site is 'www.mysite.co.za', use: http://www.mysite.co.za/modules/paynow/paynow\_callback.php
- Enable Debugging in the Pay Now module
- Ensure that there's a paynow.log file in /modules/paynow and that it is writeable.
Turn OFF debugging when you are in a production environment.