Sage Simulation & Modeling Library
Support for Discrete Event, Agent-based and Block-and-Connector Flow Simulation.
Sage® is our third-generation object oriented simulation class library and framework. It is written in C# and is under the active development and stewardship of a software engineer with over 25 years' experience writing simulations and simulation engines, and 20 years' experience doing object-oriented architecture, design, & development. It is built on Microsoft's .Net Foundation, so you will have the full power of that framework at hand. You can build libraries, apps, services, web services, plugins, etc, and tap the vast Windows development market for components and non-simulation professional services.
...And remember, it's just code, in Visual Studio! Use your source code control system, issue tracking system, components and tools of choice, even your own development methodologies. It is a seamless and first class member of your .net development project.
- A Discrete Event Simulation Engine built from around 25,000 lines of C# code.
- Open source, licensed under Affero GPL v3. (Less restrictive terms are available.)
- Proven through customers in pharma, military, mining, climate modeling, simulation tooling, and other industries.
- Help file - online help pages or downloadable help file.
- 30 tutorial examples
- Over 300 test cases
- 15 technical notes
- Paid Support & training are also available.
- You will need Visual Studio 2015 (Community Edition or better)
Obtain the code:
- The code repository is on GitHub.
For more information:
Please visit Highpoint Software Systems' website.