- FIXED : Correct a date format bug in FireFox.
- FIXED : Correct a bug with scoll only happening in macOS and iOS devices when having a lots of events and using the "adaptive" mode with monthly view.
- FIXED : Correct a bug in the list of bookable items where special chars where pushed at the end. Now special chars are listed in the alphabetical order. BEFORE : a, b, c, d, z, à. NOW : a, à, b, c, d, z.
Biggest Sagenda update ever.
- ADDED : New Calendar views (day, week, month)
- ADDED : New Agenda view.
- ADDED : You can now display bookings in public view (optional).
- TESTED : PHP 7.4.x
- TESTED : Joomla 3.9.18
= 1.5.0 =
- ADDED : improved support for customization edition form.
- FIXED : A bug when adding another member for multiple booking and when not having customized fields.
- FIXED : A bug when starting the week view with monday instead of sunday, the date displayed on the header where not updated.
= 1.4.0 =
ADDED : First support for customisation edition form.
= 1.3.1 =
FIXED : An error message if PayPal module not activated even if there's not paid event.
= 1.3.0 =
ADDED : Event title (when checked "display in frontend") can be now displayed also in the calendar view. Was only in list view until today.
ADDED : Coupon code. If your customers book a paid event, they can now enter coupon code (aka : discount code).
IMPROVED : if there's a paid event and the payment module isn't activated we display an error message.
IMPROVED : registration form layout is better (again).