This is a Responsive arcade script written in PHP that is -- in spirit -- based on the old (no longer supported or maintained) version of GameSiteScript 4. Nearly all of the code has been rewritten for better adherence to new coding standards. A production "demo" of the front-end is always available at Free Online Flash Games. Follow our Twitter or Facebook for regular updates.
Features (screenshots below)
- Add/edit custom pages via database
- Add/edit games manually or from feed
- Advertising Placements
- Custom languages module
- Customizable theme modules and uploading
- Custom pages
- Database-driven design
- Disqus Commenting System (optional)
- External email support (e.g. Google Apps for Work, Gmail)
- HTML5 games and other custom code implementations
- Internal high score system for some game types, primarily ibPro v2
- Responsive design for front-end and back-end
- RSS Feeds
- Spot.IM Comment System (optional)
- Supports PHP7 and the latest strict standards of MySQL 5.6+
- User administration and profiles
- The examples provided in the Wiki are for CentOS 6 using non-default repositories. This code has not been tested on Apache. It may work with some basic .htaccess conversions.
- This code can be found on GitHub
- PHP 7.0.x
- MySQL 5.7
- Nginx 1.8+
We are currently looking for the following contributors:
- Coders (PHP, AJAX, CSS)
- Theme Designers
- Binary Theme for use of the Responsive Theme
- Bootstrap for the the framework
- FileUpload for uploading files and images
- Google ReCaptcha is used for bot verification
- PHP Mailer is used for email notifications.
- SimpleImage library code is used for image uploads and manipulation.
- Start Bootstrap for the base admin theme
- phpArcade is made open source by permission. Please note that the maintainer(s) of this repository do not imply ownership or affiliation with GameSiteScript or its contents.
- Sage Russell - Project maintainer, developer.