- You can Login, create characters and enter world.
- Client requires patching.
Stay awhile and listen
- Read the FAQ and check the wiki before asking!
- Read the WARNING before starting to use this software!
- Check out mooege.org and the forums.
- IRC (irc.synirc.net):
- #mooege.chat (general chat)
- #mooege (dev talk)
- #mooege.announce (only announcements and the commit feed)
- Twitter, Commit Feed
Welcome to mooege
mooege (multi-node object oriented educational game emulator) is an open source reference game-server implementation developed with C#. It can be compiled with Microsoft .NET or Mono, which means you can run it on Windows, MacOS, and Linux. Please see the file LICENSE for license details.
Copyright (C) 2011 - 2012 mooege project
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.