Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- NPSP now includes the new Levels feature. The Levels feature lets you assign levels to contacts or accounts based on certain criteria. For example, you can specify that donors who give $10,000 or more are silver level, donors who give $20,000 or more are gold level, and so on.
- There are a number of setup and configuration steps you'll need to follow to enable Levels. HUB documentation is available at https://powerofus.force.com/articles/Resource/NPSP-Create-and-Manage-Levels.
- NPSP now includes the new Engagement Plans feature. Engagement plans let you assign and follow through on a directed series of actions, like phone calls, emails, lunch/dinner meetings, trainings, and so on. The feature is extremely flexible, and can include any directed series of actions you like.
- There are a number of setup and configuration steps you'll need to follow to enable Engagement Plans. HUB documentation is available at https://powerofus.force.com/articles/Resource/NPSP-Create-and-Manage-Engagement-Plans.
- NPSP has renamed the Grant Deadlines object to Deliverables. The fields have also been renamed to be less Grant-specific. We made this name change to make the object more applicable to additional types of Opportunities, such as Major Gifts.
- All of the developer/api names have stayed the same. If you prefer sticking with the previous labels, you can rename them, following the steps outlined in this knowledge article. https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=customize_rename.htm&language=en_US
- The Deliverables (previously Grant Deadlines) object now has a new picklist field called Type. You need to enable Field Level Security on this new field.
- Opportunity has 4 new fields that you need to enable Field Level Security for. These are Ask Date, Qualified Date, Gift Strategy, and Closed Lost Reason.
- Several Opportunity fields that had Grant-specific labels have been renamed to be more general for use with Grants and Major Gifts. All of the developer/api names have stayed the same.
#1617: Suggest renaming 'Grant Deadline' object to 'Deliverable'
#2232: BUG: Adding Contact in Manage Household w/Household Object adds Contact to its own Household
#2253: Entering a new EP Task in UI removes data from previous task
#2262: VF error on Level Edit
#2291: Engagement Plan Tasks assigned to record owner regardless of Default Assignee on Template
Sandbox orgs: 2016-09-14
Production orgs: 2016-09-20
Use the Installation URL below to install this release before the scheduled push dates.
Trialforce Template ID