Clone this wiki locally
Low level method for sending PUT requests to the S3 REST API.
s3.put(path, headers, reqBodyHandler, callback)
- 'path' - the S3 Path.
- 'headers' - an object containing the HTTP headers you may want to pass to the PUT request, such as the x-amz-* metadata headers.
- 'resBodyHandler' - the Request Body Handler.
- 'callback' - the callback that is executed when the processing finishes. It has a couple of arguments: error and result.
- If there's an error, the callback receives the error argument as Error instance.
- If the error argument is null, then the response argument contains the response.headers object as returned by the node.js core HTTPS client.