Plugin for limesurvey that enables asymmetric response encryption.
Installation via GIT
- Open a terminal
- Go to the plugins directory
- Type git clone https://github.com/SamMousa/limesurvey-encrypt.git Encrypt
Installation from ZIP
- Download the zip file here https://github.com/SamMousa/limesurvey-encrypt/archive/master.zip
- Extract the files to the plugins/Encrypt directory.
- Create an OpenSSL key pair
- Set public key at plugin settings
- Enable / disable in survey settings, default is enabled
- Go to survey settings
- If number of encrypted responses is > 0 there will be an export button.
- Save the file to a directory where decrypt.php and your private key are located. (must be named key.priv)
- Open a terminal in that directory.
- Execute php decrypt.php > data.csv