A GitHub client written in flutter. The goal of this project is to build something non-trivial in Flutter to flex the framework's muscles.
In order to build this project, you'll need to add a
keys.dart file to the
lib/ directory of this project.
This file contains the oauth client id and client secret necessary to communicate with the GitHub apis.
Inside the file you'll need to define two constants:
const String CLIENT_ID = 'your oauth client id'; const String CLIENT_SECRET = 'your oauth client secret';
You can create an oauth api project here.
- Activity feed showing recent activity
- Notifications ui which shows unread notifications
- Profile ui that shows current logged in user
- Implement pagination on list screens
- Implement follower listing view
- Implement following listing view
- Move notifications in between search and profile
- Implement repo listing view
- Implement showing user activity on profile
- Repository screen
- Event items clickable
- Notif items clickable
- Add ui for filter parameters on notifs, repos, etc
- Implement search view
- File viewer
- Support more event types
This project is moving pretty fast and I'm doing a lot of development on master. Ideas and feedback are always welcome, feel free to open an issue to discuss