A Live location app created in Flutter using Firebase as the backend
- Create groups and choose to share your live location
- View group members on the map
- Google Sign-in
2.Clone the repo
$ git clone https://github.com/Samaritan1011001/Trovami.git $ cd trovami/
3. Setup Firebase
- You'll need to create a Firebase instance. Follow the instructions at https://console.firebase.google.com.
- Once your Firebase instance is created, you'll need to enable anonymous authentication.
- Go to the Firebase Console for your new instance.
- Click "Authentication" in the left-hand menu
- Click the "sign-in method" tab
- Click "Google" and enable it
- (skip if not running on Android)
- Create an app within your Firebase instance for Android, with package name com.yourcompany.locatePal
- Run the following command to get your SHA-1 key:
keytool -exportcert -list -v \ -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore
- In the Firebase console, in the settings of your Android app, add your SHA-1 key by clicking "Add Fingerprint".
- Follow instructions to download google-services.json
- (skip if not running on iOS)
- Create an app within your Firebase instance for iOS, with package name com.yourcompany.locatePal
- Follow instructions to download GoogleService-Info.plist, and place it into Trovami/ios/Runner in XCode
- Open Trovami/ios/Runner/Info.plist. Locate the CFBundleURLSchemes key. The second item in the array value of this key is specific to the Firebase instance. Replace it with the value for REVERSED_CLIENT_ID from GoogleService-Info.plist
4. Setup Map Api
Follow the steps given in this readme.
5. Run the app
$ flutter run
Tasks to complete
- Firebase Authentication
- Google Sign in
- Chat screen
- Deleting groups
- Deleting members of the group after creation of the group
- Refresh feature of the map
- Search for a better Map_View plugin For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.