Please find it here.
SmartThings (Cloud Connection)
Please find it here.
Please find Configurations Description.
Basically we follow Tizen Coding rules except R04.
We recommend using braces even if it has single statement.
Here is a link.
M means Mandatory, R means Recommendation.
Script to apply our C and C++ coding rule
There are two formatter.sh to apply our coding rules at tools folder.
Please find them here.
Branch for handling typographical errors & coding rule violations
Please use typo_codingrule branch to fix typographical errors and to fix coding rule violations.
Commits of that branch will be squashed and be merged into master periodically.
- Don't use past tense on commit title.
arch/s5j: added i2s peripheral to support audio (X) arch/s5j: add i2s peripheral to support audio (O)
- Please fill where (folder location) and what you modify on commit title.
If your changes includes several different folders, please specify with commas. But if it includes different changes or it can be splitted by another topic, split them as different commits.
arch/s5j: add i2s peripheral to support audio (O) add i2s peripheral to support audio in arch/s5j (O) arch, build: change blah blah (O) add i2s peripheral to support audio (X)
- Please keep short title length.
git log --onelinebeautiful (easy to see).
framework/st_things : Remove the logic that managed the device with… (X) framework/st_things : Remove the device management which uses hash (O)
- Please add an empty line at second line of commit message to distinguish title and description.
This is good to
onelinecommand as well.
arch/s5j: add i2s peripheral to support audio Description starts here. 2nd line is empty.
- Please fill commit description what you do in detail.
- Don't mix different kinds of changes like formater and code logic change.
- To modify your commit which is in pull request, amend original one.
Don't make a new commit to do it.
arch/s5j: add i2s peripheral to support audio <- 1st commit arch/s5j: fix i2s <- 2nd commit (X)
- After making pull request, Don't update yours using
git rebaseinstead of
pullmakes unnecessary commit like
Merge branch 'master' into.
That redundant commit is not helpful to developer and maintainer.