an Ataxx engine written in Lua
I wanted to learn Lua (programming language) so luataxx was a great project.
luataxx was completely written from scratch.
luataxx is unique and original work. Hopefully useful to somebody.
- Lua (programming language)
- 100 playing levels.
- MC - search with improvements.
- Own command line GUI.
- uai support.
- Support for different board sizes (5x5 -> 20x20). Tho bigger boards are pretty slow atm.
lua luataxx.lua -h
lua luataxx.lua -uai # Enter uai mode
Command line interface
lua luataxx.lua -think 3000 -width 5 -height 5 -play 2 # Play a game against luataxx on 5x5 board
Ideas for implementation:
- Board unicodes: python-ataxx
- uai protocol implementation: Ucilette by Ronald Chastain
- ( will add if I forgot someone... )
luataxx is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
luataxx is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program.
If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.