Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Fritz!Status now uses Swift 3.1 under the hood. and many swears were heard while upgrading
It should restore compatibility with models that have FRITZ!OS 6.8+ installed.
The only visible change is the new box image for the FRITZ!Box 7560.
The app window now dynamically resizes itself to avoid truncated text.
Because fetching the box name takes very long on some older models, Fritz!Status now only fetches it when first starting and then on every 20th refresh. Hold the Option key and click the Refresh button to make Fritz!Status fetch the box name again.
The only visible changes are:
- New box model images that change depending on which box you have (If a black box with a question mark is displayed, please file an issue)
- The app doesn't completely close when closing the main window. It stays in the dock now and the main window can be reopened by clicking the dock icon.
Changed the way Fritz!Status fetches information from the box.
Now, it's a lot faster and it shouldn't spam the access log anymore.
Also, the dock icon changes if your connection status changes.
- shows essential connection data of your Fritz!Box (as long as it's a 7270 v3)
- reloads said data every ~15 secs
- looks good while doing it
For more details, check all the commits before and including ea13653.
This app isn't signed, you might need to
right-click -> Open this one.