A Manager Pack which helps me to keep my stuff organized and doing some fancy stuff like adding custom hooks
If you have suggestions to this, feel free to submit a Pull Request or (if you can't do a PR) contact me.
Install the Manager Pack for development
- Fork this repo and download it via a git client (I recommend SourceTree)
- run gradlew setupDecompWorkspace
- setup a new workspace in your preferred IDE, here an example for IntelliJ:
- open IntelliJ and open a new project
- point to the build.gradle
- leave the default settings and click "OK"
- After the project is loaded, open the "Gradle" tab (may be invisible for you, in which case click on the icon in the bottom left corner and select "Gradle" from there)
- Execute the task "genIntelliJRuns" via double-click on it
- Reload the project
- after that, add -Dfml.coreMods.load=de.sanandrew.core.manpack.init.ManPackLoadingPlugin to the VM options
- You can now code and stuff :D
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST FORGE VERSION!