Fly Casual is a fan-made "Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game" simulator.
- Available platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android.
- 3D (2D mode is supported).
- Full automation of rules and abilities. Examples of gameplay: v0.4.3, v0.2.0
- Game modes:
- Squad builder.
- Simple intuitive UI.
- 3D models with skins support. Most of them are taken from Unified X-Wing Mod
- Special effects and animations. (Examples: Barrel Roll, Missile, Ionization, S-Foils)
- Mods support.
- Player customization.
- This game is in development. Not all rules and content are present. Online multiplayer is not stable.
- If you encounter a bug - please report it (don't forget to provide a screenshot and description of how to reproduce the bug)
- Tutorial is not included. If you don't know how to play the game, see official tutorial.
- Code is open-source. If you want to help in development (programming, 3d-models, 2d-art, UI etc), contact me on reddit or FFG forum. Also some information about the code is present in WIKI
- Please, don't forget to buy real models by FFG and play in real-life tournaments.
- Youtube channel
- Discord channel (to find opponents for internet multiplayer mode)
- Topic on FFG forum
- Patreon for donations
"Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game" is a trademark of Fantasy Flight Games. This game is not endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Lucasfilm Ltd. or Twentieth Century Fox and is intended for entertainment only. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. This game is not-for-profit and is only intended for use by fans of the game line.