A single webpage where you can showcase all the programming languages, frameworks, operating systems or other technologies you are familiar with. It is intended to work like a curriculum or portfolio page, where you add all your professional information (e-mail, social network etc.), your computer knowledge and your past and present projects.
Here you are my own page as an example: Sandro Maglione
Bootstrap 4 for the responsive markup of the page and
php to allow you to setup your personal information with ease, without touching a line of code. I also created the design of the page using
The main page is index.php, all the sass and css files are in the
./style directory and you can upload your own image in
All you need to have is a website that supports
.php files. You also need a internet connection in order to include Bootrstap and the other frameworks that the page needs.
Simply download the entire project on your website.
Then you just need to setup your personal information:
Upload your own image in
Open the config.php file and setup your data
- Change the image name with the one you just uploaded
- Write your name, profession and description
- Add your social names and links
- Setup which technologies do you know (value = 1) and which technologies are you learining (value = 2)
- Write a small description of what do you know and why do you like a particular technologie (The description will be shown on click through a tooltip)
- Write the title and a small description of your project that you want to showcase (The description will be shown on click through a dropdown box)
For more information follow the comments on the file.
This is how the page looks like
WhatICode v1.0.0 - 4 February 2018 by Sandro Maglione
- Sandro Maglione - Initial work, developing and designing
GNU General Public License v3.0, see the LICENSE.md file for details.