This package is no longer maintained!
See Migrate to Mocha for how to use the Jasmine expect and spyOn APIs with Mocha.
This package is the Meteor integration for the Jasmine 2.4 testing framework. Makes it easy to test your Meteor app and packages with unit and integration tests. For end-to-end tests with Jasmine check out Chimp.
meteor add sanjo:jasmine
You also need to install a reporter package to see the test results. Currently the following packages are available:
meteor add velocity:html-reporter
You can find an example app in the repository.
- Read and bookmark the official Jasmine documentation to learn about Jasmine.
- Read the Meteor Guide testing section to learn how to test Meteor apps.
You can find additional articles on Readme.io. Some content might be outdated.
You can get free help here:
- If it is a technical problem with the sanjo:jasmine package: Create a GitHub issue (best effort support)
- For testing questions specific to Meteor: Meteor forums
- For more general testing questions: Stack Overflow
If need a faster response or have some urgent feature requests, we offer a paid premium support service.
The code is licensed under the MIT License (see LICENSE file).
The boot.js scripts are based on code that is part of Jasmine 2.0 (LICENSE).